Wednesday, January 13, 2010

 

Wahahahahaha






Comments:
令伯卡你讲, your every post is nothing but picture after picture, I read already want to 凸. If I don't 凸, I still can be called Old Beng meh? Wah, talk like that online, quite shiok leh!

And 凸, don't call me uncle beng again, it makes my goose-pimples all come out. 凸! Go find another fatherly figure somewhere else, 凸!
AA
 
You got it from him too, NoEye.

That imposter is doing it again.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
NoEye, please open your eyes wide wide and look at the avatar. This will help you differentiate your real dear Uncle Beng from the imposter. Hey imposter, I know you very lonely, unlike me, who has cha-bo-lang. but 需要这样做吗?You disturb my girls and then my boys, I already "loon" you. But now, you disturb my dear nephew NoEye! You crossed the line, 凸!
 
Imposter Beng
Wahahaha you as funny as me if not funnier.
 
knn singa back to disturb the world again?

this time i m also impressed by the way he impersonated yr avatar, ha ha ha

but he still needs to be fucked for leaving comments all over the places impersonating u

oei singa fuck u la, go start a blog wherby we can all shoot 1 another, why? scared huh? till!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?